an overnight stay includes:
- use of the campground and sanitary facilities
- hot/cold water and waste water
- pole wood for camp structures (must not be cut)
- waste disposal
- sports equipment (football goals, table tennis tables, volleyball net, balls)
- charcoal grills
- food refrigeration (space is limited)
- pavilion for meetings and barbecue
- 50% of the camp fee has to be paid 30 days before arrival day
- the other 50% and additional services have to be paid on the camp at the end of the stay - only cash no debit or credit cards!
(in case of full cancellation of booking contract)
- from 90th to 30th day before the set date of arrival:
20% of the complete camp fee
- from 29th to 7th day days before the set date of arrival:
50% of the complete camp fee
- from 6th to the last day before the set date of arrival:
80% of the complete camp fee
- if you don't come on the given date:
100% of the complete camp fee
Fees for lower occupancy rates
(=in case of fewer guests/later arrival/earlier departure than written in the booking contract)
- In this case we charge at least 80% of the initially notified number of guests and overnight-stays.
The day the office receives the cancellation is decisive for the calculation of the cancellation fee. Cancellation of other services is handled according to the respective terms of business.
Subject to change without notice.